Dress up schedule
- Monday, Dec. 14: Merry Movie Monday dress up as your favorite holiday movie character
- Tuesday, Dec. 15: Toasty Tuesday bundle up in sweaters/scarves
- Wednesday, Dec. 16: Winter Wonderland Wednesday wear winter/snow themed clothing
- Thursday Dec. 17: Thursday Team Day Wear your favorite fan gear
- Friday Dec. 18: Festive Friday PJ Day Wear cozy PJs
- Monday, Dec. 21-Wednesday, Dec. 23: Ugly Sweater Days
Submit your pictures for a chance to win a yearbook
As our gift to you for the winter holidays, anyone who submits a photo of themselves participating in our spirit days will be entered into a raffle to win a free yearbook. The more days you participate and send in photos, the more entries into the raffle you get. Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!
Collection drive, Santa hat sale to benefit animal shelters
The yearbook club and Spanish teacher Mrs. Lott are teaming up to collect items for our local animal shelters through December. We are encouraging anyone who participates in our dress up days to help the animals have a happy holiday by donating canned, boxed or bagged cat and dog food, treats, toys or monetary donations. Please bag any items in plastic as this year we are following more careful procedures and therefore any used items aren’t being accepted. Donations may be left in Mrs. Lott’s mailbox or brought to her room 45. To raise funds for the shelters, the yearbook club will be selling santa hats in the HS vestibule through contactless pick-up starting Tuesday, Dec. 15 until we are sold out. All proceeds will be donated to local animal shelters.