The Free & Reduced-Price Meal Program application can now be completed and submitted electronically. The form can be downloaded and completed on your technology device and then submitted to the school district through our Secure Upload System. Completed paper forms may also be submitted to your child’s school building office.
- Free & Reduced Price Meal Program Application
- Letter to Parents for School Meal Programs
- Solicitud de Familia para las Comidas Escolares y Leche Gratis o Precios Reducidos
- Carta para los padres para los programas de alimentos escolares
We encourage all district families to apply and see if they qualify for free or reduced-priced meals at school. Please note that all information received on applications is strictly confidential and students’ who receive a benefit are never identified.
If you need any assistance completing the forms, please contact Food Service Manager Vicki Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-853-4508 x4260
If you are unable to access the forms, please contact your child’s office and they will be mailed to you.
- Elementary Office – 518-853-3332 Ext. 5001
- Middle School Office – 518-853-4747 Ext. 4246
- High School Office – 518-853-3182 Ext. 4238
How and when can I apply for my child?
- If your household gets SNAP and/or TANF benefits, an application is NOT needed if you submit your household’s direct certification letter to the school or are identified through other school district resources.
- One application per household lasts for the entire school year.
- It is best to fill out and return the application at the beginning of the school year.
- A free/reduced application can also be submitted at any time.
- Your information will remain confidential as well as the ability to buy lunch at a free and reduced cost will remain confidential with the PIN based lunch software system utilized by the district.
- Income eligibility guidelines and other detailed information about the program are available on the USDA’s website.