All students entering the Fonda-Fultonville Central School District are registered by the central registrar, located in the middle school office.
Pre-K registration is now open
All applications are due April 12. Read more and download the application.
Kindergarten registration is May 6-10
Kindergarten registration for this fall’s incoming class will take place May 6-10. Registration information will be mailed during the first week of April to families with students who have already been identified either through student records or local preschool enrollments. If your child will not be identified through these means, please contact the elementary office at 518-853-3332 ext. 5001.
Children must be five years old on or before Dec. 1 to be eligible for kindergarten registration.
If you know of a family in the district who has an eligible child, please share this information with them.
How to register
- Call (518) 853-3332 x5008 to set up an appointment with Amy Thum.
- Download and print:
- Housing Questionnaire
- Student Registration Checklist
- Student Registration Form
- Student Records Release Form
- Health Needs Form
- Health History Form
- Immunization Requirements
- Physical Exam and Health Appraisal Form
- Authorization Form for Use/Disclosure of Protected Health Information (HIPPA)
- Notice of Life-Threatening Health Conditions
- Medication Request Form
- Provide the district with your proof of residency with physical address.
- Please complete all forms and bring them to your appointment.
- After enrollment is established you will need to provide the Central Registrar the following (it may be helpful to have them with you for your registration appointment):
- Birth Certificate, baptism record, passport, or accepted alternate form of identification
- Immunization records
- Copy of last physical
- Custody papers (where applicable)
- Foster care letter DS-2999 (where applicable)