All students entering the Fonda-Fultonville Central School District are registered by the Central Registrar located in the Middle School Office.
Pre-K registration will begin Feb. 26
Do you know a child who will be four-years-old on or before Dec. 1? Register them for the FFCS 2019-20 full-day prekindergarten program! The program is offered five days a week, and transportation is available. Applications will be available here on the district website and elementary and middle school offices on Tuesday, Feb. 26.
How to register
- Call (518) 853-3332 x5008 to set up an appointment with Amy Thum.
- Download and print:
- Student Registration Checklist
- Student Registration Form
- Student Records Release Form
- Health Needs Form
- Health History Form
- Immunization Requirements
- Physical Exam and Health Appraisal Form
- Authorization Form for Use/Disclosure of Protected Health Information (HIPPA)
- Notice of Life-Threatening Health Conditions
- Medication Request Form
- Provide the district with your proof of residency with physical address.
- Please complete all forms and bring them to your appointment.
- After enrollment is established you will need to provide the Central Registrar the following (it may be helpful to have them with you for your registration appointment):
- Birth Certificate, baptism record, passport, or accepted alternate form of identification
- Immunization records
- Copy of last physical
- Custody papers (where applicable)
- Foster care letter DS-2999 (where applicable)