FFCS uses an electronic registration process. Instructions are outlined below.
Who to contact if you need help
Contact Central Registrar Amy Thum 518-853-3332 ext. 5008 between the hours of 8 a.m. and noon or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Register Online
Online registration is a two-part process:
- Complete the online registration application
Please pick “New User” to begin a session. Should there be a need to register additional students at a later date, please select “New User” to create a new session, even if you have previously used this site. Selecting “Returning User” will delay the completion of registration. After you complete the form, return to this page to complete step 2 below.
- Submit the other required documentation listed below
Please do not email this documentation.
- Emergency Contact Form
- Home Language Questionnaire Kindergarten-Gr. 12 | Prekindergarten
- Housing Questionnaire
- Health Needs Form
- Health History Form
- Protected Medical Information
- Student Account Agreement (to be signed by students and their parents). Please read the full Acceptable Use Policy for Students 7314 on BoardDocs.
- Registration Records Request (If transferring from a previous school enrollment)
- Birth Certificate, Baptismal Record or Passport
- Custody Court Order (if Applicable)
- Proof of Residency Part I (Please provide at least ONE of the following.)
- Renter, current lease, which includes landlord’s name and telephone number
- Renter without a current lease, please provide current rent receipt with landlord’s name, address & telephone number
- Homeowner, current school taxes for Fonda-Fultonville CSD, deed, and/or mortgage statement
- If you just had your closing, closing papers including all realtor information
- If moving in with someone else, that individual must provide one of the documents above
- Proof of Residency Part II (Please provide at least TWO of the following.)
- Utility bill(s) with current name/address
- License and car registration with current name/address
- Current hospital or health records
- Bank and/or credit union account statement with current name/address
- Voter Registration card with current name/address
- Income Tax Forms
- Home/Renter’s Insurance
- Change of address form from the Post Office
- State or other Government issued ID
- Documents issued by the federal, state or local agencies