Fonda-Fultonville Central School District accepts applications for teachers and administrators through the Capital Region Online Applications System (OLAS). Paper applications may also be accepted for these positions, please check the appropriate listing for information. Paper applications are accepted for Support Staff listings.
Fonda-Fultonville is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All new employees are subject to a fingerprint-supported criminal history background check in accordance with New York State SAVE Legislation. Non-teaching substitute employees are responsible for the one-time $99 fingerprinting processing fee.
Need Assistance? If you do not have access to a computer or need assistance in the application or interview process, please call our District Office at (518) 853-4415.
Interested applicants should submit letter of interest and resume to:
Mr. Thomas Ciaccio
Superintendent of Schools
PO Box 1501
Fonda, NY 12068
School Business Official
The Board of Education of the Fonda-Fultonville Central School District announces a vacancy for the position of School Business Official.
Responsible for the leadership, management and coordination of the school business office operations including, purchasing, budgeting, accounting, transportation, operations and maintenance, technology, food services, financial reporting, etc.
12-month position, NYS certification in School Business Administration preferred but non-certified applicants with a degree in accounting or finance will be considered for the Civil Service title of School Business Manager or its equivalent. Three to five years of experience working within the field of school district finance required. Competitive salary. Start date will be on July 1, 2023.
Please submit Letter of Interest, Resume’, Transcripts, Certifications, (3) references and (3) three recent letters of recommendation.
Director of Curriculum and Instruction (K-12)
- NYS Certification as a School District Leader Required
- Demonstrated leadership in K-12 curriculum, instruction, assessment and professional development; At least three years of experience in administration and supervision preferred.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Start Date: As soon as practicable – 12 Month Position
- Please submit Letter of Interest, Resume’, Transcripts, Certifications, (3) references and (3) three recent letters of recommendation by October 3, 2023.
- Full Time Aide needed
- High School Diploma Required
- Salary per UEA contract
- Start: ASAP
- Submit Letter of Interest and Resume’ by October 5, 2023
Special Education Teacher (7-12)
- Full Time – Probationary/Tenure Track
- NYS Students with Disabilities Grades 7-12 Certification required with middle school experience preferred.
- Salary will be on step based on experience
- Start Date: September 2023
- Submit Letter of Interest, Resume’, Transcripts, Certification(s) and (3) three recent letters of recommendation
- Needed for 3rd shift (3pm to 11pm) on an as needed basis
- Hourly rate $14.30.
Substitute Bus Drivers
- $18.50 per hour with a minimum of two hours
- Valid NYS Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with School Bus & Passenger Endorsement Required