Fonda-Fultonville Central School District accepts applications for teachers and administrators through the Capital Region Online Applications System (OLAS). Paper applications may also be accepted for these positions, please check the appropriate listing for information. Paper applications are accepted for Support Staff listings.
Fonda-Fultonville is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All new employees are subject to a fingerprint-supported criminal history background check in accordance with New York State SAVE Legislation. Non-teaching substitute employees are responsible for the one-time $99 fingerprinting processing fee.
Need Assistance? If you do not have access to a computer or need assistance in the application or interview process, please call our District Office at (518) 853-4415.
Please submit application materials to:
Mr. Thomas Ciaccio – Superintendent of Schools
PO Box 1501
Fonda, NY 12068
Special Education Teacher
- NYS Students with Disabilities Grades 7-12 Certification required
- Position includes being a Career Development and Occupational Studies (CDOS) Coordinator
- Salary per Contract
- Start Date: September 2018
- Submit letter of interest, resume, transcripts, certifications and (3) three recent letters of recommendation.
- Civil service position
- Full-time/permanent position
- Yearly Salary $28,453
- Start Date: ASAP
- Submit letter of interest and resume.
- Needed for November 2018 through March 2019 for Fonda/Johnstown Wrestling
- Coaching certificate required
- Salary as per contract
- Submit letter of interest and resume by July 6.