(Updated August 2020)
- 1 folder, 100 3×5 index cards, pen or pencil, loose leaf paper, composition book, highlighter.
- Folder, paper, pencils, erasers, one 1-inch 3-ring binder, a scientific calculator (you can still use the calculator from 7th grade: TI 30), and a basic non-electronic stylus for computer.
Accelerated Math: Mulyca
- One 1-inch 3 ring binder, pencils, pens (blue or black ink), Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator (WILL BE PURCHASED AT DISCOUNT PRICE IN SEPT. – DO NOT NEED TO BUY PRIOR UNLESS COLORED VERSION IS WANTED – TI-84 PLUS C OR TI-84 PLUS CE).
- Folder, pencils, calculator (must have your own, should be able to use your grade 7 math calculator), 3-subject spiral notebook, highlighter, 200 3×5 index cards, pencil pouch for vocabulary cards, large book cover, dry erase markers (your own).
Social Studies: Vunk
- Folder, one pack of index cards, one spiral or composition notebook.
- Folder, Pen/pencil, Whiteboard markers and/or eraser
Spanish: Mrs. Rossi
- One three-ring binder, Pens/Pencils, Loose leaf paper
Project Lead The Way (Tech)
- One 3-ring binder (1.5 inch max), One spiral notebook, Pens/Pencils/Highlighters (black/blue pens)
Home & Careers: Mrs. Bruno
- Folder, Spiral Notebook
Art – Mr. Therrien
- 1 blank sketchbook (8.5” x 11” or similar size), Pencils/Erasers
Math Foundations – Mrs. Young
- 1 inch binder with four dividers, Loose leaf paper/Pencils, Dry erase markers
Mrs. Brewer: General Music
- One inch binder, Pencils
Mrs. Brewer: Chorus
- Pocket folder, Pencils
Mrs. Brewster: ELA AIS
- Dry-erase markers, Pencils, Sanitizer
- Tissues are needed for each classroom! Thank you!
- Earbuds/headphones are needed for use in all core classes/specials. Two pairs if possible: have a back up for daily use.
- Team Pride Tip: To stay organized, coordinate folder/binder colors. For example: Math is blue while science is red.