Fonda-Fultonville Central School District Superintendent of Schools Thomas Ciaccio and School Business Administrator Joseph Karas will give presentations about the proposed 2019-20 budget at locations across the community in April and May.
“We organized these presentations at different locations so people will have more opportunities to be a part of our budget process,” Ciaccio said.
The schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, May 2 at 6 p.m. at the Town of Glen Firehouse, 134 Auriesville Road, Glen.
- Tuesday, May 7 at 7 p.m. at the Town of Mohawk Volunteer Fire Department.
- Thursday, May 9 at 6 p.m. at the Fonda-Fultonville PTSA meeting in the middle school multi-purpose room, 112 Old Johnstown Road, Fonda.
Presentations are additionally scheduled at the local senior citizen groups’ monthly meetings:
- Tuesday, April 30 at 10:30 a.m. with the Glen Mohawk Senior Citizens, Fonda Reformed Church, 19 Broadway, Fonda.
- Thursday, May 9 at 11 a.m. with the Tribes Hill Iroquois Seniors at Sacred Heart Church, 111 Third Ave., Tribes Hill.
A public hearing on the proposed 2019-20 budget is scheduled Tuesday, May 14 at 7 p.m. at the middle school multi-purpose room. The annual budget vote is Tuesday, May 21 from noon to 9 p.m. at the high school auditorium.