Congratulations to the winners of the National School Bus Safety Week annual poster contest sponsored by Brown Transportation!
- First place was won by second grader Fred Breglia, who received a $50 gift card.
- Second place was won by second grader Brayden Wassink, who received a $25 gift card.
- Third place was won by first grader Natalie Port, who received a $10 gift card.
- Second grade teacher Linda Hanson’s class was the grand prize winner and earned free transportation for a field trip.
- Elementary school Principal Darcy Williams also won free transportation for a class field trip to be determined.
Steve Smith from Brown Transportation presented the awards at the Board of Education’s December meeting.