The Superintendent is charged with developing an annual report on the programming and operations of the district. Minimally, the report will include:
- 5 year enrollment projections
- Presentation and analysis of program effectiveness data
- 3 year program projections
- 3 year expenditure projections
- Review & analysis of impact of legal and regulatory changes
- 3 year projection of transportation, operation and maintenance needs
The report shall be submitted to the Board of Education each year to allow sufficient time for review and discussion and as input to the budget development process.