Fonda-Fultonville invites area residents to the music department’s spring concert series. All concerts are in the auditorium. Doors open at 6 p.m. Admission is free.
High School Concert 2, Thursday, May 17, 7 p.m.
- Jazz Ensemble I and Wind Symphony, directed by Chad Lenig
- Select Chorus, directed by Stephanie Lasselle
Middle School Concert 1, Tuesday, June 5, 6:30 p.m.
- Grades 4/5 Chorus and Bell Choir, directed by Lisa Vosburgh
- Grades 6-8 Chorus, directed by Stephanie Lasselle
Middle School Concert 2, Thursday, June 7, 6:30 p.m.
- Junior Jazz and Grades 5/6 Band, directed by Greg Kowalczyk
- Grades 7/8 Band, directed by Chad Lenig