All students entering the Fonda-Fultonville Central School District are registered by the Central Registrar located in the Middle School Office.
How to Register
- Call (518) 853-3332 x5008 to set up an appointment with Amy Thum.
- Download and print the student registration packet and the new student health packet. Please complete all forms and bring them to your appointment.
- After enrollment is established you will need to provide the Central Registrar the following (it may be helpful to have them with you for your registration appointment):
- Proof of residency with physical address (within 3 business days of initial enrollment)
- Birth Certificate, baptism record, passport, or accepted alternate form of identification
- Immunization records
- Copy of last physical
- Custody papers (where applicable)
- Foster care letter DS-2999 (where applicable)